Home Forums Feed Here’s an example of a Virtual Choir — some of us are in it! Reply To: Here’s an example of a Virtual Choir — some of us are in it!

Emily SzumowskiEmily Szumowski
Participant

It sounds more than good — GREAT! The audio sounded just about perfect to me, and the visuals added interest with the varying faces and varying sizes of the cameos. Facial expressions showed engagement with the piece. I liked the humor of the guy with the umbrella and the cartoon of a person in a yellow rain slicker. They were up long enough to see, but not long enough to become boring or distracting from the message of the song. One thing I noticed: not everyone’s lips were perfectly synched with the group sound, but I didn’t think that was a big distraction. I only noticed it because I was looking for it. So my take-aways relevant to our video plans are to make the very best audio recording we can and enhance the visual presentation with facial expressions and technically-produced variety (different spotlights, maybe some humor). Maybe lip-synching will work if individuals need or prefer to use it.