Home Forums Feed Here’s an example of a Virtual Choir — some of us are in it!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

A total of 177 people from Sounds Good and Good Memories sang in our Virtual Choir from Spring 2020! Enjoy "The Storm is…

Posted by Sounds Good Choir on Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Emily SzumowskiEmily Szumowski
    Participant

It sounds more than good — GREAT! The audio sounded just about perfect to me, and the visuals added interest with the varying faces and varying sizes of the cameos. Facial expressions showed engagement with the piece. I liked the humor of the guy with the umbrella and the cartoon of a person in a yellow rain slicker. They were up long enough to see, but not long enough to become boring or distracting from the message of the song. One thing I noticed: not everyone’s lips were perfectly synched with the group sound, but I didn’t think that was a big distraction. I only noticed it because I was looking for it. So my take-aways relevant to our video plans are to make the very best audio recording we can and enhance the visual presentation with facial expressions and technically-produced variety (different spotlights, maybe some humor). Maybe lip-synching will work if individuals need or prefer to use it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.